Saturday, August 15, 2009

What the !!!!!!!!!!! (Part two)

At last, I boarded my flight. Got an aisle seat. But crap, its been twenty five minutes since the gates closed and our flight hasn't taken off yet. I guess, like me, this flight isn't at all willing to leave Delhi. It seems we aren't getting a clear runway. May be, all of these are signals that God doesn't want me to go to Mysore. First the flight got delayed, and now this. Remember how in the movies we have this climax where the plane is just about to take off and the heroine creates a scene to get off the plane and runs into the arms of the hero. Or the hero comes dodging the whole damn security, which is practically impossible, to the boarding gate to stop the heroine. Then he utters some corny dialogues which melt the heart of his girl plus the security guys. The former stays while the latter leaves, and then they live happily ever after. Well, atleast till the credits show up on the screen. Anyways, there are a lot of exceptions to this, in this real life scene of mine. First, there is no hero. Second, there is no heroine either. Yeah, it is hard to picture myself as the heroine of my own movie. And third, as soon as I was through with thinking about the climax and all, the anti-climax happened. The air hostess started her robot dance at the front and my flight prepared to take-off, and here I am, sitting on my aisle seat, trying to push back my tears.
Just as I settled, a kid started squealing, at the highest pitch, to go back to his father, who must have dropped them off at the airport. Though the noise was annoying, I wish I could do the same. But no, I have to behave like a grown up. And grown ups don't cry like a baby.What the hell?!!
Anyways, let me divert myself from the running-back-home topic. Talking about a movie on my life, it is going to be a disappointment for those who are looking for a romantic flick. Forget the hero, the guy sitting next to me stinks! Literally! He has got some serious body odor problems. I kept my face as much towards the aisle as humanly possible, trying hard to make it seem like a normal posture.
Then again, the movie is going to be a disappointment to those who are looking for some action. Apart from chasing a purse snatcher on a highway, sneaking into a computer lab at prohibitted hours in the first year of college, doing some water sports at Goa, and yes, slapping a guy in school, I haven't had much action in my life. But my movie will definetly get the audience who are looking for a comedy. A comedy, where all jokes are played on me. It may become a unique spoof of a mixture of some bollywood and hollywood flicks. (Definetly not a Scary Movie..plzzzz). I am sure many people would relate to this one. Having declared this, do i hear some directors approaching???
Ah.. forget it.

No comments: