Saturday, August 15, 2009

Good bye Delhi

So, I finally had to bid adieu to home, to delhi. It was really hard to digest that for a long time I won't get to see my mom's cute smile, won't get to play cards with dad and won't either have a pillow fight with my sis. For a long time, I won't get to hang around with my Bhaiya n bhabhi. As I am not much of a keep-in-touch-through-phone kinda person, I am practically gonna be without my people for a long time. That saddens me like anything. But then, when I look at it the other way round, I get to move out and make my own world, my own life. I must admit that as much as I want to study further (not that I've dropped the plan), I am secretly looking forward to the I-hate-my-boss feel. I know, I am going to regret saying this later, but as for now, sitting at the airport, waiting for my flight, this is the only thing I am looking forward to. Rest all sensations have been dealt with during my last visit to Myosore D.C as an intern. There is one more positive side of leaving home, atleast theoretically. I believe that being abandoned by my mom's delicious food might help me lose some kilos. Well, I have my fingers crossed, coz I suck at dieting otherwise.
When my family was bidding me goodbye at the airport, I saw something twinkle in my mom's eyes. It was a tear. A sweet combination of pain and pride. I wish I'll soon erase the pain and let only pride fill its place. I hope. Wish me luck Krishna...

No comments: