Saturday, August 15, 2009

At Bangalore

I got a very warm welcome at my uncle's place in B'lore. It felt like home. I was proud of myself as I had finally succeeded in in pushing back all the sentimental thoughts and was able to wear a cheerful face. After long hours of chit-chat with uncle and aunty, I hit the sack. I was happy that the day left me too tired to entertain any emotional memories of home. But then, my sweet dreamless sleep didn't last for long.
So, here I am, wide awake at half past three in the morning. Sleepless in B'lore. But I don't want to succumb to my emotions and cry. I AM NOT GOING TO CRY.

So what to do?? I think, I'll just get up and have some water.
Done.
Two glasses.
Now what?
Had it been home, I would have taken out my laptop and would have read some ebook.
Well, had it been home, I wouldn't be awake and restless at this hour.
Ugh!! I am missing home. Why on earth did I have to come to this place, so far away from Ma and Papa. I hate everything. And guess what? Finally my emotions won over me this time.
Tears...
God!! Why do we have to move out, to learn to live... in this unknown world? Face such a gush of sentiments.
This new world better be good.

2 comments:

shared moments said...

hey ... u write well yaar ... btw.. which guy did u slap in da school .???

shared moments said...

ha ha ha ... shudnt be writin his name on a blog.. waise well done .. he had taken water frm my bottle in class 6th ..:D