Sunday, January 22, 2012

Not the one

I ain’t the one
You‘re looking for
But just another
Girl next door
You’ve gotta trust me
What I say is true
No I am not
The one for you…

I wake up
With swollen eyes
And with my hair all messed
I don’t look nice
The one you’d love
Must be a sleeping beauty
With pretty eyes blue
A li’l sweet but snooty
Unlike me who
Sleeps with her mouth open
If I were you
I wouldn’t have been chosen
So you’ve gotta to see
What I say is true
No I am not
The one for you…

I jump in the rain
I skid in a puddle
I have my own ways
That might not be subtle
I may laugh at nothing
I might snap just like that
I may cry sometimes
Just at the drop of a hat
If that’s too much
To handle for you
Then no… I’m not
The one for you

1 comment:

spartan said...

graceful as always disha.. keep writing girl.. love to read your blogs.. (btw if ur wondering who spartan is.. its me 213) :p