Friday, March 28, 2008

Without you...


Life as I know
Has a void without you
Every season’s green
Every day blues without you
Won’t you ever come and see
How much … I need you

Wherever I’d go
Whenever I’d breathe
Wherever I’d fall
Whenever I’d weep
I craved your arm
To hold
I needed your words
To trust
But it never happened
And you never came to see
How much … I need you

I wanna walk
Holding your hands tight
I want your shoulders
And see through dim and bright
Won’t you hug me
When the night is cold
Won’t you be with me
When I grow old
Won’t you ever bother to feel
How much … I need you

I missed you so much
While you were away
I sobbed in the dark
On that Valentine’s Day
Waiting for you
I fell asleep
Never to wake up
I went so deep
And then came an angel
Stole every tear
Who promised to love
And always stay near
He made me me
Now I’m in bliss
But I still hope
Someday you’d know
How much … I needed you.

---- Disha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful poem :) u will definately get your lucky someone...
whom u want so dearly :)